Self Test 5
As a function waiter you can do the service procedure for state banquet
Complete the following questions by writing the correct answers underneath
- What is the Toastmaster said before announcing the Dinner or Lunch?
- Describe the procedure to service a state banquet?
1.The toastmaster or announcer bangs his gavel three times before announcing “Mr. Chairman, My Lords (In order of importance) Ladies and Gentlemen, dinner (or lunch) is served “in a loud clear, formal tone of voice.
2. Procedure to Service a State Banquet
– Reception and Preliminaries
– Dining Room Preliminaries
– Mise – en – places
– Space and Guest per Waiter
– Timing and Movement
– Toast Procedure
– Table Layouts